S-Tac Returns Policy
The words ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ is all collectively referred to as S-Tac.
Our Returns Policy including the change of mind limits do not exclude or replace your rights under
Consumer Guarantees of the Australian Consumer Law, regulations or otherwise as required by law.
What we do not accept as a return, including items not eligible for return
● We do not return any products that has had their tags removed, shown any signs of being
worn, or the packaging has been removed;
● Any item that has been delivered and received more than 7 days after delivery;
● The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear,
swimwear, jewellery, and accessories.
● Any electronic items that have been received by you 7 days or more since receiving the item
● If any item has signs of wear and tear
● If you have changed your mind or simply no longer require the product.
Change of mind
If you have changed your mind, we do not offer you a refund.
Please choose carefully when placing an order through our online platform as a change of mind
returns will not be accepted.
Returns and exchanges will not be offered at all except to the extent required by law.
If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair if we offer you one.
If we cannot repair within a reasonable time or cannot fix your problem, you can:
• ask for a replacement
• ask for a refund
We will only offer you a repair, replacement or refund if we accept that the product is faulty or
Under the Australian Consumer Law, if we accept goods for repair we must provide you with repair
• the goods being repaired are capable of retaining user-generated data, for example,
mobile phones, computers, portable music players and other similar electronic goods
• it is the repairer’s practise to supply refurbished goods rather than repair defective
goods, or to use refurbished parts in the repair of defective goods.
You must receive the repair notice in writing before the goods are accepted by us for repair.
Replacements and refunds
You can ask for a replacement or refund if the problem with the product is major.
Replaced products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied. Refunds should be
the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
We may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the
• type of product
• how a consumer is likely to use the product
• the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used
• the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure
For a major problem with the product, you can cancel the contract and obtain a refund.
What is a major problem?
A product or good has a major problem when:
• it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about
• it is significantly different from the sample or description
• it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a
• it doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
• it is unsafe.
Returning the product
If an item is deemed defective or faulty, then the item must be returned to our nominated address
within 7 days.
S-Tac has the absolute discretion in deciding whether an item is defective, faulty or not fit for its
purpose. As such, S-Tac may require any evidence whatsoever in order to investigate your claim.
You are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem. You are generally
responsible for returning the product if it can be posted or easily returned.
You must return products in the original packaging in order to get a refund.
If the product is found not to have a problem, you may be required to pay the transport or
inspection costs. An estimate of these costs may be provided to you before the product is collected.
As a consumer, you are entitled to certain guarantees in respect of goods and services purchased
from S-Tac . These guarantees are called Consumer Guarantees. The Australian Consumer Law does
recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of
the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
S-Tac is committed to protecting your privacy. You may be asked to present and record photo
identification so that we can record your name, identification type, identification number and expiry
date and verify your signature. Acceptable identification must also include your full name with a
future expiry date. For example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport.
Please note, when returning merchandise totalling $1,000 or more and requesting a Tax Adjustment
Note, your name, address and ABN (if applicable) will be required.
Information collected will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for
fraud protection activities and for the purpose of S-Tac research and analysis. It may be disclosed to
state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
If you wish to access your information held by S-Tac in relation to returns, please contact the S-Tac
Customer Representative on firstname.lastname@example.org